Sunday, November 23, 2014

How to get high score in gemology

Gemology I am a loyal LOA player. And I like gemolgy a lot. I saw some strategy about gemology, But I don't think it is detailed to new player. Today I want to step by step to novice to analyze how to play the gems. I hope it is helpful to the player of LOA:)

The key to get high point is gems as more as possible with one step. Eliminate three gems only get 10 points, but four gems get 20 points and five get 30. Each one gem eliminated will be increase 10 points. Up to 60 points. So it is worth to clear five or more gems with two steps one time than clear six with two.

I will give detailed instructions of three kinds to eliminate.
First one, CLEAR TWO COLORS EACH OF THREE GEMS, YOU CAN GET 50 POINTS.

It is worth even useing two steps.


So if it is possible you should eliminate like this.

Second one, CLEAR THE SAME COLOR FIVE GEMS. YOU CAN GET 50 POINTS. It is also worth using two steps.


Third one, CLEAR THREE GEMS TWICE OR MORE WITH ONE STEP,YOU CAN GET MORE THAN 20 POINTS.


Clear the three purple gems and the falling blue gems also will be eliminated.

More details please turn to League of Angels Official Website

No comments:

Post a Comment